- Fans tuned into the Super Bowl got to hear the second single off Pearl Jam’s long-awaited upcoming studio album.
- Titled “River Cross,” the track made its debut Sunday playing behind Verizon’s commercial honoring first responders. Harrison Ford, in a first for the actor, narrated the 60-second spot.
- Gigaton, the Seattle rockers’ follow-up to 2013’s Lightning Bolt, will be released on March 27, with the band touring in support of the record.
- Less than two weeks ago, Pearl Jam dropped the lead single “Dance of the Clairvoyants,” as well as its music video.
- What do you think of the music from Gigaton so far?